1. Setting : Go to setting
2. Connections: Select connections
3. Add VPN: Choose the option to “Add a new VPN server connection”
4. Setting: Enter the name for the connection (PerfectVPN), and the server address (Your Host IP) that you want to use as VPN IP. Then check the option for “PPTP” and click “Next”.
5. Login details: Enter the VPN username and VPN password that we have sent for you. Leave the domain text box empty and click “Finish”.
6. Optional Settings and Troubleshooting: Click onto the advanced button and ensure the option to “Use server-assigned IP address” is checked. Uncheck the other options.
Note: You can also use the following tutorial too.